If you’re new to me, you can read the highlights of the past year so you’ll feel like you know me…
If you’re not new to me, I’ve been without arms for the past year, so I couldn’t write anything, but I’m better now, and here are the highlights…
- I played Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls.
- I bought myself a new car.
- Olive and lime green became my favorite colors.
- Claire and I broke up. We got back together about a week later.
- I was called in by a friend to play Steve, the upstairs neighbor, for two performances of A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Claire and I broke up again. We got back together about two weeks later.
- I sang “Buddies Blues” from Follies in a musical revue.
- I finally got to play Action in West Side Story.
- Claire and I broke up once more, this time for keeps.
- My friends Maile and Amie and I became regulars at the 24-hour Super K-mart Center in Aliso Viejo.
- Our friend Traci left for San Jose State University. Jonathan, Amie, and I drove to San Jose two weeks later to visit her.
- Claire and I became friends again.
- I started rehearsing for Babes in Arms at Irvine Valley College.
- I started working full time at the office instead of at home. No more trips to Super-K at 3am for me. So sad.